News / Highlights
- Quality Council of India, with support from the National Medicinal Plants Board Quality Council of India, with support from the National Medicinal Plants Board, is conducting the capacity development of farmers and collectors on Voluntary Certification Scheme for Medicinal Plant Produce.
- 7th National Conclave for Laboratories on 23rd-24th Jan, 2018 at Hotel Hyatt Regency, Ahmedabad (video clippings)
- 7th National Conclave for Laboratories on 23rd-24th Jan, 2018 at Hotel Hyatt Regency, Ahmedabad (media clippings)
- FSSAI launches food regulatory portal on eve of World Food India 2017
- Ayush Mark Publication
- Traditional Knowledge system losing significance due to modernization
- Swachh Survekshan Gramin 2016
- Over 8,000 yoga professionals register with QCI in one year
- Online Portal for EIA Consultant Organisations
- First Mango Farm to Get Certified under INDGAP Scheme
- Adil Zainulbhai on Uber's global advisory panel
- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, Chairman of Steering Committee, Certification Scheme for Yoga Professional is conferred Padma Vibhushan
Dr. H.R. Nagendra, Chairman of Technical Committee, Certification Scheme for Yoga Professional is conferred Padma Shri
QCI congratulates them and feels privileged that they are associated with us.
- Quality Council of India conductes “Swachh Survekshan” survey in 73 major cities (ULBs)
- Quality Council of India conducts training of 110
assesors for Swacch Survekshan
- QCI Magazine - February - April 2015
- Chairman, QCI appointed member on the Reconstituted Central Consumer Protection Council, vide gazette notification GSR 929 (E) Dated 31st December, 2014.
- Chairman, QCI is the Chief Guest at the 47th IIT Kanpur Convocation 2015 to be held on February 23, 2015.
- Important Notice
- QCI signs MOU with Russian accreditation body
- NABCB has signed IAF MLA on 16 October 2014 for GLOBAL G.A.P. Dated 11-12-14
- Mr. Adil Zainulbhai, the Chairman, QCI has become the first name from the corporate world to be officially roped in by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to help his government . For online news click here
- NABCB figures in Railway Budget
- NABCB has signed PAC MLA on 26 June 2014 for FSMS
- Discussion on?How to get Credible Certification
- NABCB signs IAF MLA on GlobalGAP
- Proceedings of 9th National Quality Conclave (2014)
- Empanelment of Lean Manufacturing Consultants/ Consulting Organizations (NMCP Scheme of Ministry of MSME)
- NGCMA enters into an MoU with QCI.
- Workshops and Programmes of NABH
- 10th NQC Registration Form
- Scheme for Voluntary Certification of Yoga Professionals